Did you ever take those little individual applesauce cups in your lunch as a kid? I did and I loved them. But somewhere along the line into adulthood I stopped buying them. Perhaps it’s because those tiny cups did little in terms of filling me up, even to a snack level.
But now, Musselman’s offers their new BIG CUP serving size. It comes in at six ounces instead of the smaller four ounce size. It’s definitely too much for an elementary age child, but for an active middle or high schooler, the BIG CUP could pair with a protein-packed cheese stick or handful of nuts for a perfect after school/on the way to practice snack. It comes in original, unsweetened, and cinnamon varieties, so everyone is sure to enjoy at least one of them. With so many completely unhealthy snacks out there tempting kids, it’s always nice to have an option they’ll love that you won’t have to feel guilty about.
Musselman’s was kind enough to send me one of each kind to sample, along with a fun latte mug (Big cup…get it?) sporting the Musselman’s BIG CUP logo. It’s all pictured below and you can win the same spread for you and your family. You’ll get one four pack of each variety along with the mug. Because I love you, entering is super easy. Just do one or all of the following:
1. Leave a comment here telling me how your family would enjoy Musselman’s BIG CUP applesauce snacks.
2. Like Apple a Day on facebook and leave a comment telling me you’re entering the Musselman’s giveaway. If you already like me, just leave the comment!
3. Like Musselman’s on facebook and leave a comment here telling me you did so.
4. Follow Apple a Day on instagram, then come back here and leave a comment telling me whether you’re a new or previous follower.
5. Follow Apple a Day on pinterest, then come back here and leave a comment telling me whether you’re a new or previous follower.
The giveaway ends next Tuesday, October 15th at midnight CST. Please be sure to leave an e-mail address where I can contact you to let you know you’ve won!
Musselman’s provided three varieties of its BIG CUP applesauce and a large latte mug for me to review, but I was not compensated otherwise. All thoughts and opinions are my own.